Summer 2018 has come and gone but the memories and experiences for all campers will last a lifetime. Watch this space for information about 2019's programs and an announcement for the opening of early registration.
In the meantime, please feel free to use our 2018 information as a general reference, or download our brochure by clicking on the image to the right.
Please contact us with any questions you may have. We look forward to meeting you and your campers next summer!
Can't wait for Summer? Check out our School Vacation Camps!
2018 Summer Camp Programs
- Rising K & 1st graders – check out Traditional Starburst Camp!
- Rising 2nd & 3rd graders – it’s Traditional Thunder Camp for you!
- Rising 4th – 5th graders – choose from Traditional Lightning camp or the wide array of Northern Lights Specialty Camps
- Rising 6th – 7th graders – so many options! Traditional Quasar Camp and loads of Northern Lights Specialty Camps.
- Rising 8th – 11th graders – Acadia Teen Camps!
- 15 or 16 years of age? Check out our Counselor-in-Training (CIT) Program.
Letter from the Camp Director
Hi, I’m new here!
My name is Matt Cornish, and consider this my smiling handshake as I join the community of Camp Beech Cliff. I am so delighted and excited to join this community, to meet you all, and to play a role in the amazing work Camp Beech Cliff has been doing for so many years. My wife, Melissa, my daughter Imogen, and I are thrilled that we can now call Mount Desert Island home, and we are looking forward to the chance to work with the amazing children, parents, and teens who we have heard so much about in a place that clearly values the connection that we all have while living in this beautiful location.
I so look forward to the opportunity to meet you; the parents, campers, staff, alumni, and many, many others who have a deep love for Camp Beech Cliff and the amazing work we do. Please stop by and say hello, or if we bump into each other at the grocery store, don’t be shy. Heck, come take a walk up the waterfront hill with me. You are the reason we do what we do, and I can’t wait to learn more about you.
Thank you for welcoming us to this giant family. I hope that we can continue to make Camp Beech Cliff a place of fun, learning, and life changing moments for many years to come.
Matt Cornish, Camp Director