Youth/School Group Programs
Camp Beech Cliff (CBC) launched the Acadia Leadership Institute to provide the resources of our facilities and expertise of our staff to the non-camp community. Acadia Leadership Institute (ALI) provides extensive leadership and teambuilding programs to school and youth groups. We work with you to determine which of our resources will best fit your group's needs/curriculum. No two groups of students are the same and each ALI experience is unique.
Contact us to discuss what Acadia Leadership Institute can bring to your group. ALI designs programs that take place at Camp Beech Cliff but also brings programming to the school setting.
CBC Resources for your group
- ACCT inspected High Ropes Course built in 2014
- ACCT inspected Low Ropes Course built in 2012
- ACCT inspected 30' indoor Climbing Wall built in 2013
- Many indoor activity and meeting spaces
- Waterfront on Echo Lake
- Facilities for hosting overnight or multi-day programs
- 50 acres of natural landscape bordering Acadia National Park Beech Mountain Trial System
ALI Resources for your group
- A wide variety of outdoor activities and team initiatives
- Programs that instill empowerment, motivation, and self-confidence
- Excercises to promote group trust, support, and cooperation
- Highly trained and experienced facilitators